Soil & Water Ltd provides a natural solution to environmental problems through
What is EM (Effective Microorganisms) Technology?
- EM is a combination of useful, regenerative and beneficial microorganisms
that exist freely in nature. They have not been manipulated in any way.
They comprise many different kinds of effective, disease-suppressing micro-organisms,
each of which has a specific task to perform.
- The micro-organism in EM are both naturally occurring and are harmless
to humans, animals and plants.
- In addition, these micro-organisms enhance each other's working, in other
words - a synergy occurs!
- The application of EM Technology increases the natural resistance of soil,
plants, water, humans and animals and more importantly, considerably improves
the quality and fertility of soil as well as the growth and quality of crops.
- EM is extremely efficient at cleaning up pollution, be it of chemical
or organic origin.
EM technology was developed 25 years ago by Professor Teruo Higa, at the
University of the Ryukyus in Okinawa, Japan, as an alternative to agricultural
EM is one of the most popular microbial technologies being used world-wide
and is now used in over 120 countries.
EM products have been on the market since 1983.
EM is a powerful probiotic and antioxidant and when given to livestock boosts
their natural immunity, helping to keep them healthy and productive.
Sustainable Soil and Water Ltd supplies only genuine EM® products
- Agriculture - EM silage which increases yield & reduces methane
production and also N-Hance farm slurry treatment.
- Aquaculture & Fish Keeping - Improving water quality & fish
health with EM and EM Ceramics
- Aquatic Ecosystems - Bioremediation of lakes & ponds using EM for
silt reduction & pollution control
- Biobeds - The use of EM to increase their efficiency
- EM Composting - EM Bokashi to improve composting efficiency
- Equestrian - EM Bran to boost your horses health and EM for odour control
- Horticulture - EM to increases soil fertility and disease suppression
- Hydroponics - EM will increases efficiency of nutrient uptake
- Poultry & Game - EM as a probiotic & for odour control
- Reed Beds - Using EM to increase their efficiency
For more information on the relevant areas, please use the links opposite
or contact us directly.
We will be only too happy to answer any questions you have.
Soil & Water Ltd
Lofthouse, May Lane, Claughton on Brock, Garstang, Lancashire.
Tel: 01995 640438 Mob: 07860 447745 Email: email@example.com